External application of fluoride cream help prevent and fight tooth decompose by restoring minerals to the teeth and harden the enamel. It is done more usually in children starting at the age of 6 years. We are here to help you out with a dentist in malviya nagar jaipur our hospital is located at the prime location in Jaipur. We are offering various dental treatments to keep you safe and happy. We also provide common remedies and tips to our patient to keep and maintain their oral health. Oral hygiene is very Important to us. We should maintain our oral health.
Who Is fluoride Treatment For?
Fluoride treatment is relevant for children after the first enduring tooth erupts. It makes stronger teeth by preventing them from tooth decay and it also helps to stop germs and bacteria from making acids. As it is believed “prevention is better than cure.”
Pre Treatment Preparation
A detailed meeting should be done with the dentist to appreciate why fluoride application should be done. After all your questions get an answered the dentist will start for the process. Professional cleanup of teeth should be done previous to the application of fluoride.
It is a single sitting treatment. Teeth are dried out by using cotton, rubber dam or rolls so the fluoride doesn’t become watery. Fluoride polish is painted on the teeth and cured by a UV radiance. Fluoride application is can be repeated multiple no of times from the time of 6 years to 13 years (after all permanent teeth have erupted).
Post Treatment Care
After clean-up of teeth:-
- Child is recommended not to eat or drink something for at least 30-45 minutes .This is advised to avoid washing away the fluoride and maximize the bound of the fluoride with the teeth.
- Do touch ups or inoculation sessions to keep the fluoride relevance on the parts of teeth which are occupied to decay.
7 Tips Or Things To Remember
- Keep oral hygiene by normal brushing twice a day and flossing your teeth .
- Consult your dentist every 3 – 6 months.
- Eat vital foods like fruits, green vegetables, dairy products like milk, cheese.
- Drink sufficient water before and after food so the unnecessary food particles are flushed out.
- Limit the eating of acidic foods and beverages like fizzy drinks, coffee, tea.
- Limit the eating of muggy foods like candies, pizza, chocolates etc.
- Avoid biting pencils, pens cap, nails, etc and avoid using your teeth to tear packets or to open bottle caps.
- Tooth whitening
- e-max crowns
- Bruxzir crowns
- Ceramic veneers
- Lava crowns
- Porcelain veneers
- Zirconium crowns
- Porcelain crowns
- Metal free crowns and bridges
- Ultrathin veneers
- Dental implants etc.
Then, we are offering these treatments at the prime location in Jaipur with the best dentist in jaipur. We have so lots of advance and latest technology to provide quick treatment like endometrial apex locator and quick digital X-ray.