Qingdao University is located in the Chinese eastern coastline city of Qingdao and has a delightful scholarly setting. The college is approved by the Shandong Provincial Government and National Committee of Education. It is a comprehensive college combining the former Qingdao University, Qingdao Teacher’s College and Qingdao Medical College, Shandong Textile Engineering College, and is presently the biggest college in Shandong Province.
- Founded in: 1909
- Location: Shandong, Qingdao, People’s Republic of China
- Number of Students: Approximate 41,300 (1,600 international students)
- Academic Session starts: September
- Academic Staff: 2,300
- Approved by: WHO, MOE, MCI
- Scholarships: Available
- Language of Communication: English
- Total Area: about 180 hectares
- Number of Departments: 25
- University Campus: 5 campuses in various parts of Qingdao (main campus in the east part of Shinan district)
- Library: includes 3 million books and over 4,700 periodicals (one of the biggest libraries in Shandong)
- Food: suitable and reasonably priced canteens with the best type of Western and Indian foods
- Climate: regular annual temperature is 12.6 °C; regular annual rainfall is 730 mm
- Nearest Airport: Qingdao Liuting International Airport in Shandong State, China
The secondary emergency clinic of Qingdao University can hold 300 students all the while for clinical temporary position and appraisal. Students procure clinical practice and get acquainted with medical methods, which further improve their medical information and experience. The emergency clinic has the vital offices for the clinical routine with regards to international students and adequately facilitates the student’s stress to combine into neighborhood medical clinics for doing the temporary position.
Qingdao University has a large group of presumed researchers known around the world, of which 900 are lecturers. There are 23 academicians are experts from the Chinese Academy of Sciences and the Chinese Academy of Engineering. The faculty also combines one member of Chinese Academy of Science, 7 external academicians, 2 members of the Chinese Academy of Engineering, 868 associate professors, 281 senior professors, and more than 150 doctors. The college has a few famous international researchers in the fields of Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics, Medical Science, Computer Science, Automation, Textile Engineering, Literature and Chinese Language, International Relations, and History.